Monday, August 24, 2015

Sacred feelings


Today remember: all emotions are needed, all feelings sacred.


Playing with my son we many times practice naming our emotions and sharing how feelings look physically (you should see his faces and gestures! priceless!) and often we work on one feeling and its opposite. Well, not exactly "opposite" but a kind of "healer emotion", the one that has the power to transform the first one (yes, I know, it's awesome, cause I get to practice mine too! this is the amazing gift of being a parent!)
So the first ones I believe it was "angry" and "kind"; 
then we often talk of feeling "sad" and "happy";
lately he uses a lot of "don't worry" and follows with "we try again" (yes, I am also impressed!);
and the new one is "afraid". 
So what do you think...? Should we use "trust"? Is this the healing emotion for fear...? Help us, my son is counting on me!
;-) 


#sacredFeelings
#sacredbeginnings
#sacredpregnancy
#sacredlivingmovement

Check more of our MAGIC at:

No comments:

Post a Comment