Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sacred nourishment


#sacredBeginningsDailyReminder series - nourishment.

How is your day going?
For me? Well let's put it this way, if I could speak of this Full moon's energy with simple words I would say there is a toddler vs mama situation... 
A creating chaos impulse vs a (desperately) seeking for balance agenda.
I guess we are both trying too hard ;-))

Today drop any agenda and forget all "to do" lists.
Today nourish yourself. 
Only this. 
Whatever nourishment means to you, and (so important!!) do not judge your neediness for it. 
Nourishment is sacred.


Mine could look like this... A yoga "shala" all to myself, a happy baby and... food for us, made with Love.

Photo credit: www.ivetteivens.com



#sacredNourishment
#sacredbeginnings
#sacredpregnancy
#sacredlivingmovement

Check more of our MAGIC at:
www.sacred-beginning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment