Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Baby Love


Do you write?
Here is a poem honoring our path.
#motherhoodpoems

Baby Love

Look deeply at your baby and say OUT LOUD! 

Beautiful image from Belle

I will ALWAYS be there to SNUGGLE you close

I will nourish your SPIRIT with my love 

I am BRAVE enough to let you stumble

I will allow you to blossom into who you are NOT who I want you to be

I will LOVE YOU more than all the wild flowers that ever graced the earth

I will GIFT you with my PRESENCE

I will HONOR my own needs

I will show you what being strong + BEAUTY-filled is all about

I am the best mama for YOU + YOU are the perfect baby for ME

xoxo~ Anni Daulter
Mother to four

#sacredbeginnings
#sacredlivingmovement
#sacredpregnancy

Explore more of Sacred Beginnings program:
www.sacred-beginning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment