Saturday, April 18, 2015

New Moon vision board


Are you ready? 
Today is re-birth day! 
Time for #sacredbeginnings .


Do you follow the moon and it's magic? I've heard today is a great day to create a vision board... I am thinking of getting those crayons and invite my son to join me drawing and writing what I wish to welcome into my days, what I want to manifest in my world.
What about you?
Share with us your #sacredrituals .


Grateful for the Moon, for it's changes and new opportunities to dream, plan, meditate, celebrate, and manifest.

Grateful for these images from Paulina 
(More on her work:
Breastfeeding photo by Paulina Splechta Photography, Breastfeeding Photographer http://www.facebook.com/paulinasplechta ).
And for the so, SO inspiring Goddess Circle page 

#sacredbeginnings
#sacredlivingmovement
#sacredpregnancy


Explore more of Sacred Beginnings program:

No comments:

Post a Comment