Saturday, June 6, 2015

I love the calm... After a tantrum...

#lovelists

The way she looks when she is sleeping, all limbs akimbo, face at peace, tangles of blanket and curls splayed on the mattress.


The way she tells me without hesitation or manipulation that I am "the BEST Mama in the World."


The way she pouts.


The way I knew I cry from the moment I first heard it.


The way she asks for "mama milk" and will curl into my lap.


Pretend time.


Games that make no sense.


Twirling.


Tickling.


Story time.


Helping her find answers to questions.


Snuggles.


The calm after the storm of her tantrum.


~ Ruth Castillo Dean
Mother to one

Some time ago #sacredbeginnings asked the women in the tribe to make a list of #100thingsILikeAboutBeingAmother

This week we will be sharing a bit of the beauty that bloomed from this challenge...
#sacredlivingmovement
#sacredpregnancy

Explore more of Sacred Beginnings program:
www.sacred-beginning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment