Thursday, June 11, 2015

Two rainbow babies...

It's official #lovelists make me emotional <3 #lovetears

1). Loving you before you came to be.
2). The positive pregnancy tests.
3). The heartache. 
4). My Rainbow Babies.
5). Ultrasounds.
6). Our personal milestones, like getting through the first trimester, getting through the second!
7). Flutters, silly cravings. 
8). First kicks, right on Daddy's head.
9). Hiccups. 
10). A day without nausea.
11). My growing body, your home
12 #1). Your survival, my survival.
13). Seeing your perfect face upon the camera screen.
14). Finally meeting you.
15). The way your hand unfurled and wrapped around my finger.
16). When they placed you on my chest and I finally got to hold you.
17). Kissing your beautiful little face.
18). Our first cry.
19).The constant pumping, aching to provide for you when we had to be apart.
20). Visiting you, seeing you thrive.
21). Being reunited.
22). The transition from ebm to nipple shield then to breast!
23). Our first night together.
24). Going home.
25 #2).Getting to experience my waters breaking.
26). A calm, respectful, safe delivery room.
27). The surge of energy when I realized how close you were.
28). Delivering you myself!
29). Pulling you up and onto my chest.
30). Your survival.
31).The pride, relief when you started breathing on your own.
32). A strong, long 2.5 hour feed!
33). When you finally latched again and the brief moments you'd open your eyes.
34). Seeing you so peaceful, knowing you'd be okay.
35). When you finally woke up.
36). Your amazing recovery.
36). When your nurses would sneak a little extra ebm for you.
37). Getting to feed you.
38). Latching!
39). When we got to room share.
40). Coming home!
41). The realization of love at first sight.
42). Falling in love with my partner in a whole new way.
43). Cuddles.
44). Kisses.
45). Co-sleeping.
46). Discovering myself.
47). Chubby cheeks, chubby thighs.
48). When I saw their beautiful eyes for the first time.
49). Teeny fingers, tiny toes.
50). Watching them grow.
51). Their noses.
52). Giggles.
53). All of the "firsts".
54). The bond between my children.
55). "Follow me", "look at this", "did you see that?!"
56). The wonder.
57). Our adventures.
58). Late nights, early mornings.
59). Early nights, late mornings.
60). Stinky feet and the hilarity of it all.
61). My breastmilk, cuddles and kisses healing so many things... Badass!
62). Dancing together.
63). Singing together.
64). The toilet songs my eldest sung when he was toilet learning.
65). Puddles.
66). Mud.
67). Art.
68). Mess.
69). Deep-hearty-hysterical-silly, laughter.
70). My children are my best friends. 
71). They're each others best friends. 
72). The feeling of success that only motherhood could bring me.
73). Mammy, mama, mummy.
74). This fierce, uncontrollable protection.
75). Everyday my heart tried bursting through my chest,
76). When I finally met them, it did.
77). This fierce, insane, forever growing, unexplainable love.
78). The way my aching body grew and birthed these perfect beings.
79). I am the perfect mother for my children♥
80). And most importantly, the way our souls were made to spend forever in each others embrace.

~ Deanna Lee
Mother to Two rainbow boys

Some time ago #sacredbeginnings asked the women in the tribe to make a list of #100thingsILikeAboutBeingAmother

This week we will be sharing a bit of the beauty that bloomed from this challenge...
#sacredlivingmovement
#sacredpregnancy

Explore more of Sacred Beginnings program:

No comments:

Post a Comment