Monday, June 29, 2015

Moon rituals


Next July the 1st is the full moon. 

Again? - you might be asking,

Yes. I don't know about you but following the phases of the moon just gives me this... kind of a feeling of flow with nature's rhythms, and the gift a constant insight about how I am spending my time, what I am learning from life, what new things I am open to welcome and what old patterns I want to work on.


I don't know about you but every time I know the full moon is here I take some time to sit and just let the last full moon and what I was doing then, come to my mind. I like to grab my journal and write about how I remember I felt back then, and how I feel now. I like to look for the journal entry I made at that last cycle and read it... To feel how it syncs with how I feel right now, or how it moves away from it. And I like to do the same for my child. 

Make it a #sacredritual burning some sage, lighting some candles... or do it in nature, letting Mother Earth's light guide you... or do it with your child during a fun coloring session (for older children you can even ask how they feel today and let them create about that! Can be such a fun to create #newFamilyTraditions like this!)


Have you tried this #roadmapOfParenting , #moonChild ?

See you, under the Full Moon.

#sacredbeginnings

#sacredpregnancy

#sacredlivingmovement


Photo credit:


Check more of our MAGIC at:

No comments:

Post a Comment