Monday, March 9, 2015

Be My Valentine?


Valentine's day is here and this time it's me who comes to ask... What do you do for Valentine's...? What does this means to YOU? How do you celebrate this day of LOVE? Maybe you have a big family and go for a trip? Or you bake something special? Write surprise messages around the house...? Or... just have some ALONE time to nurture yourself?!


This is definitely my favorite! The universe has given me quite a few Valentine days by myself and for some time I was not... Appreciating the deep value of that. How much it means for me now just to be alone, with myself, loving myself.


So here is what I want for Valentine's, 

the list:


A flower crown - or the deep honoring of who I am;



A meaningful spontaneous gift - or the sweetness of feeling loved;



A mehendi tatoo - or the ability to always look for beauty in my life;


An adventure - or the flexibility to never fear a new path, with it's dirt, mud and rain;

A swim... A long, warm, deep time with water - or, the appreciation of water in my glass, in my running tap, my access to a daily bath (with toddler bath time fun!);

And...

Yoga (yes, uninterrupted yoga!) - or... The mindfulness of life beyond the asana, the yoga mat, the mantra singing...


My husband is away on a work trip (again universe giving me alone time?! ;-)) and I will probably spend my day running playgrounds with tumtum (my son) but... This is my Valentine's list... and I will make sure to open all of it's gifts  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment