Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Testimonial From A LIVE RETREAT


How absolutely AWESOME is it that this beautiful mama traveled from France? Check out her testimonial ... She and her daughter brought so much LIGHT to our circle. 
"At the San Diego Sacred Beginnings retreat I have learned so many things … and not all of them were in the program. As I expected, I've learned how to bring mama + baby circles into my community in the beauty way. I've loved everything we did, learned and shared. I've also learned how good it is to experience real sisterhood; that women you didn't even know a day before, who are not from the same country, and who don't speak the same langage can become real sisters in your heart. And the thing I learned that I expected the least before I arrived at the retreat was that as a mother, I am not alone. Other women feel challenged by motherhood too! Maybe it sounds like nothing but sharing really helped me heal from my culpability of not being the perfect mom for my child. During those 3 days i allowed myself to be vulnerable and it was okay. I felt surrounded by love and true understanding. I felt i was enougth, that I AM the perfect mom for MY child. I came back to my daily life stronger, relaxed and confident … That makes me enjoy every moment with my family even more. I also feel confident to bring this awesome program to other women. I want to help them to feel they are enough! Thank you Danielle for your beautiful presence, for having give us so much and for this priceless sacred time. Merci 
heart emoticon."
~Charlotte Granet-Auber



No comments:

Post a Comment