Friday, March 20, 2015

Your child's healer

More than a parent, have you thought of yourself as your child's healer?
Your hands have reiki when you touch your son;
Your words are mantras when you speak to your daughter (and remember that your words will stay inside, like an inner voice... Choose wisely);
Your cooking is their medicine;
Your milk, your kisses, your cuddling is his meditation, his safe place...


Since my son was born I feel that I am here, and he choose me, to heal. To heal him, and to heal myself.
Since the first nights he was waking up with colic, or days unsettled by the loud noises, the bright lights, the crowds.. I felt I am here to soothe him, to help him trough this transition... To gently guide him. 

Do you manage, in the middle of a teething crises night, to give a heartfelt kiss in your child's head? You are a healer.
Do you often, during a drama filled bath time, throw a few drops of lavender EO (to induce relaxation) or a pinch of salt (to neutralize energy) into the water? You are a healer.
Do you think of squeezing breast milk or rub coconut oil on everything, before you consider it a medical issue? Your a healer.
Do you trust gems and stones healing powers and choose amber for your baby's neck? Your a healer.
Do you intuitively massage your baby's feet when he is stressed out or rub his back when he is tired, or gently tap his head when he needs sleep...? You are a healer.
Do you...
Yes, tell me what you do, what are your HEALER talents?


And this is what #sacredbeginnings is all about, this what you will learn in a live retreat, you will learn how to trust your healing skills.

Affirmation for the day: 
"I have inside of me all it takes to heal my child".

#motherintuition
#newmom

#sacredmedicinewoman
#sacredpregnancy
#sacredlivingmovement


No comments:

Post a Comment