Monday, March 23, 2015

Retreat Reflection from Elisha

Check out this beautiful reflection from the San Diego Sacred Beginnings retreat!




While getting ready for the Sacred Beginnings retreat I wasn't sure what to expect. I had never gone so far out of my comfort zone before.. Especially since I had my daughter. I was so excited but also really nervous. Upon meeting the other women I would be spending the weekend with I felt IMMEDIATELY at ease... Like I had met my "people". As the weekend went on I learned so much about myself and others. This was a transformative and renewing experience. I dont think I will ever find the words to express my gratitude to Danielle for starting this program. The work you do at this retreat is absolutely vital, and bringing it back to the community and creating a TRIBE is necessary. This is the village you're looking for.. The village of mamas who may not always agree with you but always respect you. The tribe of mamas that feels like family, like home. Do yourself, your family and your community a favor and get in there sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment